Here is my problem in short sentenses:
– I am trying to find dublicates through 10 or more sheets on excel.
– I want that if dublicate exists in all of those 10 sheets, it needs to be highlighted in all the sheets.
– If dublicate exists between 7 and 9 of those sheets, it needs to be highlighted with another color in all those sheets.
– I have the number “1” in all my 10 sheets, then I want that number to be highlighted in all the sheets.
– I have the number “2” in most of my sheets (7-9 of sheets), then I want it to be highlighted with a different color in all those sheets.
I am using Excel 2016, on Windows 10.
Thank you so much in advance.
By: Osama AlOlabi