In my VBA.xlsm (2016) …
1. want to open 2 big data excel files (data1.xlsx and data2.xlsx) to read.
2. conside the speed, I want to minimise both of them.
3. after read data from data1.xlsx, it is not used anymore. so, I want to close it.
4. after process the real data in data2.xlsx all result are save into my_array(y, y) (it is big array as well.)
5. want to open a new output file (new_output.xlsx) to write my_array(x,y)
6. want to filter new_output.xlsx to some other sub-files.
1. 2: I did it manally. HOW TO DO IT FROM MACRO?
3: Don’r know how to do it from macro.
5. Done. But it spent a long time (2 hr). How to improve the speed? (close data2.xlsx before write?)
6. I can do the filer function. But, don’t know how to FILTER OTHER FILE.
By: JJ Liaw